20th September 2022 at 11:00 am, the press conference of the President of Statistics Poland, will begin, where the final data from the National Population and Housing Census 2021 will be presented. The data will be presented in terms of the division into voivodships, poviats and communes and will include:
- Population by sex and age:
- Population of Poland on 31st March 2021 as compared to the Census 2011
- Population in urban and rural areas in 2011 and 2021
- Population by voivodships in 2011 and 2021
- Increases / decreases in the number of urban and rural population by voivodships in 2011 and 2021
- Population by sex and age in 2011 and 2021
- Gminas about the decline and increase in population
- Gminas with the percentage of population aged 65 and more
- The number of buildings and dwellings (inhabited and uninhabited).
The National Population and Housing Census 2021 was conducted from 1 April to 30 September 2021 as of 31 March 2021. The information published so far and the schedule of publication of the census results are available at:
The census is the largest statistical survey carried out by official statistics every 10 years, providing institutional and non-institutional users conducting individual analyses with data on the socio-demographic structure of the country as well as on buildings and dwellings. The census information resource allows you to observe the development and changes taking place in the society and its housing conditions.
The conference of the President of Statistics Poland will be broadcast live on the channel of the Statistics Poland on YouTube: